The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2004, 12:21 PM   #20
oldraven

The only truck related thing I got done was getting the old girl up and running. I'm bringing the truck by the shop to borrow the cherry picker, so I can get that 350, propane, and other goodies back to the shop. The motor will get installed, along with the cylinders, this week, while I work nights on the body.

The box is getting punted right away, so the cab corners can get done. When they're done, primed and painted, I'll get the other truck towed over and have that box taken down. I'll paint the front of the box, and finish prepping everything.

I think the rad support and bumper will be switched over gradually, as the motor gets installed. I hope to have her up and running, and final paint done by the end of september.

btw, she fired right up after sitting since May. Just needed a bit of tranny fluid and she was right back to normal.

'87 TurboCoupe 2.3Turbo intercooled 5-spd
www.cardomain.com/id/oldraven

'93 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L
oldraven is offline   Reply With Quote