The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-21-2004, 03:55 PM   #1
Woodinc

'71 C10 custom long bed for sale

'71 long bed with rebuilt 355. 4 bolt main, new stock vortec heads, Edlebrock RPM intake, 1406 carb and a Th350 (not rebuilt but runs good). '00 GMC truck seats with integrated 3 point seatbelts. The center console is not installed because of the gas tank. It has new front calipers and brake pads, new Michelin tires and shocks all around, detachable CD player, door speakers and a cheap amp. I replaced the door moldings on both doors and the window felt. I've sanded most of the body down to metal and rattle canned it with white primer. The bed, drivers side door and roof needs to be finished before paint. If I were to keep it I would replace the hood, it is very rusted on the underside and the top side was really ruff prior to sanding and painting. The truck was cut prior to me purchasing so it's not a good candidate for an OEM show truck, its a work/driver. Both rocker panels need to be replace and both front fender have rust just behind the bumper. I'm asking $4K but all offers will be considered. I don't have pictures to post today but will take some as soon as I can, probably the weekend of Oct 23rd. I can e-mail them directly so this post doesn't get to big. I'm located in San Diego and can be reached at todd@kinesismotorsport.com

Also, I removed the cowl to sand and paint which has not been done but it does come with the truck. I also have the wipers off which are in storage for a few more weeks but they do come with the truck.

Thanks,

Todd
Woodinc is offline   Reply With Quote