The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2015, 12:33 PM   #1
MacQuigley

The Super Duper Haggis Hauler

Ive still not collected the Chevy yet and hopefully Im not tempting fate starting this thread but here goes.

Before I start, I cant take credit for the title. Another member here is responsible for that but if the shoe fits...

So thanks Grizz.

Anyway, after many years working on old British cars I finally decided to take the plunge and buy some American steel.

In all honesty, watching too many episodes of Fast n Loud has a lot to do with it and that wasn't helped as my youngest son who has also been watching started to show an interest so I thought, that's the excuse I needed. The wife may say no to me but not to him.

So after a few months "testing the water" I decided on a 1962 C10 Short bed.

Its in need of a lot of TLC and probably some serious cutting and welding but all in it is what I was wanting a project with potential and the bonus its already fitted with a small block.

Wont be doing much to it until I finish another project but that's almost complete now but I will be spending time doing research and ordering parts. Ive a lot to learn about these trucks so be sure of loads of silly questions to come.
Attached Images

MacQuigley is offline   Reply With Quote