The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2003, 04:26 PM   #1
Piston
Account Suspended

To those wanting late model SEATS:

If you are looking for a late model seat, please post here so I can keep track of them. I have a source that is nation wide that supplies "used" seats in various condition. Most will be in "like new" condition meaning no defects/tears/stains. It really depends on what you would like to spend. They range anywhere from 100.00 to 350.00. Some with console some without, some with electric controls some without.

Post what you want a price on and I'll check for you. Whatever they cost me is what I'll charge.
In most cases there is NO SHIPPING! But I was told that they would drop ship them if the yard is close enough to you. All I can do is try on the shipping so post your zip and I'll check. Shipping will run 100.00 per seat though.
Also, I won't have pics until they are ordered, if you dont like the seat after I take the pic, I can send it back with no problem.
Only post if your ready to buy now though, I can't send a bunch of the seats back without them getting mad.

Colors are:
Tan / Red / Blue / Grey