The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-18-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
xman

Re: I've got my 13 year old boy on track to get a 67-72 of his own

my son and I even started building models with eachother just recently and he ejoys that alot too so I know he will really enjoy working on his own project
I hink when we told him this all last night he just about started to cry he turned so red he was so excited about the idea he wanted to go on craigslist right away and start looking even though he is nine and I told him we have some time to look he did not want to waste any of that so (with my help) he started looking
OH BOY I think I created a 67-72 little monster LOL
I still remember when we purchased my wifes 72 cheyenne lwb and drove it home he was the first to ride in it all the way home (about 45 minutes) and him smiling ear to ear
I think he might have found a truck already he found a 67 small window shortbed that is really really rusty but the price is only $500 I think with us hitting it together and with the help of everyone here on this awesome sight we can have it done in no time at all
xman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
rogergodding

Re: I've got my 13 year old boy on track to get a 67-72 of his own

Awesomeness..... I too learned a lot around my old man's gas station as a kid, learned to do drum brakes and things like that.... bought my older boy a 72 when he turned 16, he's 18 now and taking a collision repair course in high school, it will get new paint before the end of school next year for the cost of supplies! My younger son is getting a 78 camaro for his 16th coming soon.....
rogergodding is offline   Reply With Quote