The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
John Gilbert

Is your Squarebody magazine cover material?

I need a cover ready '84-87 C10 as soon as possible for the cover of a Source Interlink truck magazine. Its the usual gang of suspects producing it. Jim Rizzo, Classic Trucks' editor is on board along with Ryan Manson the guy that replaced me at CCT. There's also Calin Head who was at Sport Truck and is now Super Chevy's tech editor.

Anyways enough about who's on staff. I'm sorry I can't reveal the title right now because we're still in very early stages.

I'm going to photograph it in Source Interlink's new tech center in Irvine, CA, only a half-block away from my office. For all concerned I'm hoping we can find a truck as local as possible, but anyone is welcome to respond. We're cheap, so it doesn't pay anything. I will give who ever gets chosen a complete tour of Truckin' Classic Trucks, Custom Classic Trucks, and Mini-Truckin' offices throw in with a free lunch at a local diner with good food, or we can stay and eat the bad food they sell on the premises.

So all you have to do is post a few photos of your truck on this thread, and we'll go from there.

In case this broke the rules Moderator please note my $25.00 check cleared a few weeks ago, but my name hasn't gone from pink to blue yet.

Thank you,

John
John Gilbert is offline   Reply With Quote