The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Redden05

68 C10 Project part out...

This is no longer for sale... So some things have come up and I am finally going to part this project... At least as long as I can get rid of the bigger parts quickly. I have a boat load of parts for this thing. Here is the major parts I need to get rid of first. None of these parts have any bondo or filler so you can see exactly what you get. Ask if you want me to get more pictures. No shipping on these parts. I will consider reasonable offers on this stuff.

Rebuilt Cab It has a brand new full floor, rocker panels, cab corners and anything else that was rusty. Epoxy primed inside and out. Comes with a nice original windshield and back window. It has a good PA title.

Rust free Drivers Door Painted black inside. Epoxy primed outside.

Fixed Passenger Door New door skin and the bottom has been fixed. Painted black inside, Epoxy primed outside

Fenders Both epoxy primed. The drivers fender had a dent behind the wheel and it is decent.

Brand new 67-68 Hood Epoxy Primed.

68 Grill Epoxy primed. Back side painted black. Comes with grill hoops and new clips.

Radiator Support Brand new.

68 Frame with Leaf spring rear This is only about half painted because I was painting it in sections. So under the cab is painted. The back half is cleaned up and almost ready for paint. Comes with the rear mounted gas tank.

67 Short Fleet bed with wood floor I just bought this and it is in pretty good shape but needs some work. doesn't have any of the wood or strips.

If any of these prices are out of line, let me know. I will get more pics as needed. Thanks.
Attached Images

Last edited by Redden05; 07-09-2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Stuff I forgot...