The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2015, 07:40 PM   #1
Kyle@FTP

1966 C10 Porterbuilt, Accuair build (The Outsider)

Fred's Truck Parts is not known for our prestigious builds and we don't really want to be. There is to many guys out there like Delmo Speed and Customs, Chevy's Only and Superflysteiny that build an amazing truck. We like supplying parts to guys like that as well as the guys doing it in their garage. But few month ago I was approached by a good friend of mine looking for a 64-66 short bed that he could use for his "pool truck". Matt owns Clear Expectation Pool Service here in San Diego. They are one of the best and largest pool and fountain service companies in town. After seeing the high standard that Matt holds his employees to I expected him to cut me no slack. Months of looking for the right truck, then it fell into our laps and the build began.

Check out the details and progress at Fredstruckparts.com

I will also updated the thread as we make progress
Attached Images

Last edited by chevy_mike; 06-04-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Request for title change