The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2007, 12:50 PM   #1
Redaddiction
LS1 Lover

Redaddiction's Official Build Thread

Well it is time I started my build thread. First a little history on my truck, it was purchased about 5 years ago by my dad. I convinced him that we needed a work truck and found this one in the local paper. We went out to see it a few days later and drove it home. After that we have used it for all of our work around the house and home depot runs.

After high school I graduated then decided I would join the Marine Corps with a buddy. He went active and I went reserves and have been home for awhile and decided that instead of buying a new truck with a huge payment and higher insurance I would just build the old work truck. After some convincing of my dad I have now acquired the truck and the fun will start. Here are a few pictures of what I am starting with.

The plans for the build are 5.3/4l60e dropmember with c4 front suspension and coilovers and alot of body work. I will get into more detail with my later pictures along with updates on the parts I have already received.