The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-11-2004, 04:50 AM   #26
TIMSPEED

Quote:
Originally posted by bagged74
First off you went looking for this guy, just to call him out on some petty bull*hit?
I find it hard to believe that either one of your trucks will run with the newer vettes. And how many times do we have to hear about this "355", come on now no matter how you slice it it still a 350. No one cares about the extra 5.
I have noticed that most of your posts are just talking bad about other people's trucks.
Dude, I didn't go searching for this truck. I just HAPPENED to see a nice C10 while driving around the other day, and low and behold it turned out to be this kids.
Next, I never SAID my truck would run with a newer vette, and I can gurantee his couldn't either. Also, I never TALK about my "355", so I don't know where you got that bud.
I never talk BAD about people's truck, only when the owner is a dick to me, because the owner represents their car, and when either stinks, you get the idea...
I will give credit where credit is due, it's a nice truck overall, minus the crappy painjob and ricer tails...but it looks like SOMEONE put a lot of effort into this C10, it's just sad to see a punkass kid owning it.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:52 AM   #27
TIMSPEED

Quote:
Originally posted by apstguy
I still have not seen the punk anywhere. CompUSA by target or where?
Yeah, I think the punk WORKS at CompUSA up here in Modesto, either there or GoodGuys. Yes, by target out on Sisk.
I was gonna leave a note on his truck to join this forum, but I don't think we need the stench from an asshole like that.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:22 AM   #28
Grim Reaper

Quote:
Now hold on a second here, I may be out of line, but I'm gonna say it anyway. First off you went looking for this guy, just to call him out on some petty bull*hit?
I find it hard to believe that either one of your trucks will run with the newer vettes. And how many times do we have to hear about this "355", come on now no matter how you slice it it still a 350. No one cares about the extra 5.
I have noticed that most of your posts are just talking bad about other people's trucks. I thought this forum was a good place for all of us truck enthusiasts to gather and share info and support one another, not to put down fellow truckers. Maybe everyone doesn't do things exactly the way you like them, but why do you have to come on here and talk smack about their rides.
Before you start on me and my ride I'm gonna go ahead and give you a head start. My truck is not painted(still in primer), has a tranny fluid leak, interior is pretty much trashed (except for the autometers), sits higher in the rear than it does in the front, and when its cold it is kinda hard to start. Also here is a pic , just so you have something to dog me about.

Sounds like a real POS....How much you want for it?

I dig it!
Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 11:43 AM   #29
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Do y'all feel the love in this room? I feel it, don't you? It looks like this is heading down hill fast. Maybe everyone should back off a bit, and try to clear the air.

Jeremy-Down boy, sit, stay.....good boy :p

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 05:58 PM   #30
1FaastC10
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally posted by N2TRUX
Jeremy-Down boy, sit, stay.....good boy :p
ok Ken, if you're gonna play Dad, can i borrow the '77 this weekend?
1FaastC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 08:53 PM   #31
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Quote:
Originally posted by 1FaastC10
ok Ken, if you're gonna play Dad, can i borrow the '77 this weekend?
Well you know son I would but, I'm afraid you might

Hey just trying to keep peace in the family.
Old 02-11-2004, 08:58 PM   #32
1FaastC10
Account Suspended

actually Ken, you wouldnt have to worry about that at all. after losing a family member to someone else's carelessness, i'm not about to make another family's life the way my family's life is. so can i borrow it? :p
1FaastC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:59 PM   #33
78' Silverado
\/ My Loves \/

No doubt that truck (in the first pic) is one clean arse truck!! Looks like mine Funny convo too lol

383 Stroker in progress for the 78'!!!
78' Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:10 PM   #34
mike reeh
5 day ban, learn to behave.

Quote:
Now hold on a second here, I may be out of line, but I'm gonna say it anyway. First off you went looking for this guy, just to call him out on some petty bull*hit?
I have noticed that most of your posts are just talking bad about other people's trucks. I thought this forum was a good place for all of us truck enthusiasts to gather and share info and support one another, not to put down fellow truckers. Maybe everyone doesn't do things exactly the way you like them, but why do you have to come on here and talk smack about their rides.
Before you start on me and my ride I'm gonna go ahead and give you a head start. My truck is not painted(still in primer), has a tranny fluid leak, interior is pretty much trashed (except for the autometers), sits higher in the rear than it does in the front, and when its cold it is kinda hard to start. Also here is a pic , just so you have something to dog me about.
dude your truck sucks.

mike reeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 12:00 AM   #35
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Quote:
Originally posted by 1FaastC10
actually Ken, you wouldnt have to worry about that at all. after losing a family member to someone else's carelessness, i'm not about to make another family's life the way my family's life is. so can i borrow it? :p
Ok, since you are showing your responsible side you can borrow it. Drop by on the 31st of this month ....
Sorry to hear about your lost family member
Old 02-12-2004, 12:09 AM   #36
bagged74
its just $$$$$

Quote:
Originally posted by mike reeh

dude your truck sucks.

I'll take that as a compliment
bagged74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 03:22 AM   #37
Captkaos
www.73-87chevytrucks.com

Quote:
My truck is not painted(still in primer), has a tranny fluid leak, interior is pretty much trashed (except for the autometers), sits higher in the rear than it does in the front, and when its cold it is kinda hard to start. Also here is a pic , just so you have something to dog me about.
And you are seen with this thing in Public!!! I can make some space for you in my garage so it won't be seen. It will be along side my 78 Jimmy that has some funky paint splatter on one side and a partially installed '90 interior with no bumpers and no door panels, no dash no cluster and..... NO MUFFLER!

BTW, The pic Tim posted was a pretty nice truck to me (so is yours Bagged, but I will still take it off your hands). Heck at least he can drive it!
1987 R10 twin turbo LS
1991 R3500 SRW CrewCab
1985 K5 diesel swapped project
1989 K5 2WD conversion w/ Vette susp Project
Captkaos Customs
73-87chevytrucks.com
Captkaos is offline   Reply With Quote