The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2005, 12:42 PM   #1
Cethern
What was I thinking??

71 3/4 4x4 Gmc

Well due to some un-for seen health problems I have been laid off and I have not been here for insurance to kick in...
So anyway I have seen where I mite have to sell my baby A 71 3/4 4x4 GMC
low miles a little over 57,000 I'm the third owner. The first was the Lake George Fire Dept. Hence the lovely color. The next was a Man that used the truck for Cabin mantaince in Lake George and he took good care of it. The cab is un-cut. there is a rust hole in the right hand cab corner ( I have the replacement corner) The body mounts under the cab should be replaced.
There are holes in the cab and bed from lights and such.

The motor is a 350 block with 283/327 60cc power pack heads and a 2bbl I have added a HEI with a MSD 6A box. It runs great IMO But still needs a 4bbl I have a Offy intake for it but I have not yet put it on

The bed is in good shape all of the doors and locks work some rust in the back Floor is in good shape.
When I got it there where white spoke wheels on it. There is a newer style on it with Goodyear MTR's 285/16 there is about 60/50% of tread left.

As I said I'm not sure that I will have to sell Ol'Yeller I still mite beable to pull something out of my A$$ yet....
For a asking price I feel it is worth at lest 3800. If I'm off base go ahead and say so. As for pic's if there is something you would like to see just ask I'll take different ones.

Thanks Eric
Attached Images

Last edited by Cethern; 01-09-2005 at 10:55 AM.
Cethern is offline   Reply With Quote