The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2019, 01:50 PM   #1
specialtyretail
So,, what else you got???

Going to sell off and take a little time off I think...

First off,,, NO ONE here has given me any issues. EVERYONE on this forum,,, well almost, has been great to deal with. I also sell on several other platforms and they have just become more hassle than they are worth in the last few weeks. Everybody wants everything for nothing, wants it shipped free, wants it there by tomorrow and even wants you to tell them how to install it. Thursday was the last straw, had three chargebacks on an auction site because the buyer did not know how to install the part, one did not get there in three days, and the other did not like the way the USPS handled a steering gear box. The part was fine, but the packaging was a little roughed up. I have to eat all three of those sales. Ok, dome pissing and moaning. I am going to sell off what little inventory I have left starting this evening, pricing it to sell. If you need anything i don't list, check my friend 70 OriginalRust as he is just getting started and has some stuff to sell. He is a good guy to deal with. Like I said, i am not quitting or leaving,,, just gonna try to take a break and get my head back into it. Oh yeah,, I need to sell some parts don 't I. Pair of wiper arms, $19.00 shipped. SOLD,,,, THANKS....
Attached Images

Last edited by specialtyretail; 05-06-2019 at 12:56 PM.