The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
see ten
WTB this ad

Saturday pics (6-20) It's hot!

Is it hot where you are? It sure is here! I still struggled out to a tiny lil cruise in here in town...This had to be the coolest truck there! (For those of you that don't know, it belongs to Brian's son Brandon...who was at home under the A/C)

I had to jump in one of our cars to move it earlier today and the seats scorched the devil outta me! Just out of curiosity I went and got the infared thermometer to see just how hot it was...and the windows were down!

This also explains why the ignition switch burnt my fingers as well.

As some of you guys know, I've been car shopping...We found this in a field just a few miles from here. (cell phone pic)

I thought it needed a home...so I gave it one.

I found out from a few aquaintences of mine that they had been watching this old car for years waiting for the seller to turn it loose... Sorry guys.

Yea, I rolled in it to the cruise in...

Also, I got a package in the mail today. It contained the latest copy of Amusin' Kruisin'...and a check! They used nine of my pictures that are scattered throughout the issue as well as the back cover. So if you see a copy on the newstands, thumb through there and check out my work! Here's a link to the online preview (none of my shots are seen in the preview)

http://amusinkruisin.com/amusinkruisin/

Hopefully I'll have some better pics for you guys next week!

Thanks guys!
see ten is offline   Reply With Quote