The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
FordFighter

I know NOTHING!

I bragged earlier,I felt like I was a man who accomplished something in the simple novice repairs I made to my chevy...and after reading another conversation on improvments in the 350's fuel economy and the thousands of complex opinions from people that really know the insides of there engines....I feel like a damn Idiot.It's tough....I never had anyone around growing up that gave a duck about mechanics and now I'm in my 30's stuck on stupid,I love my 42 year old truck and for now it's runs fine.....It's for the ladies to look my way,and for pulling my trailer under load......I think I understand now why 100 people read me and 4 write back.There the guy's that know I don't know anything...,they throw a few words my way to steer me in some kind of direction,all I can say is THANK GOD....some people give a s**t about this mechanical moron.
FordFighter is offline   Reply With Quote