The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 08:17 PM   #1
1970shortbed

hey guys new here

posted in the new forum but not sure how may of you guys go there so thought i would give a shout out here also

hi don here from new york but now live in the dallas texas area

i have a 1970 short bed for a new project i will try to post some pics the pics r from the day i bought it at the swap meet

i also have a 2006 dodge ram 3500 mega cab

i am building a new house right now that is taking all my time so i am not getting much work done on the chevy but here is a short list of things i have done to it since getting it like 3 months ago

they lowered it by cutting the springs so i got all new lowing spindles and springs/shocks all new disc/power brakes power steering and all the other proper lowering components from mcgaughys

they had a crappy floor shifter so i got a steering column out of a truck with a 700r4 tranny and got it all in there and working and also a new steering wheels from grant right now we r building a new 700r4 tranny for the truck also ( should be in this week)

i have all new clear lenses/headlights/bumpers/grill and new seals for all the windows and doors new bucket seats and floor carpet plus a head liner ( will install after paint )

its got s new complete air conditioning unit from old air products out of fort worth( was a non air truck)

its got a 350( little over stock) with headers and 3 inch exhaust with flow masters also getting new chrome 20s for it this week

i have installed all new gauge cluster with white gauges new dash pad next on my list is power windows and relocate the gas tank

im sure there is other stuff to but i am sick of typing ( as u can see i am no good at it lol) for now
1970shortbed is offline   Reply With Quote