The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-29-2007, 11:10 PM   #26
78chev

Re: NEED YOUR OPINION!! What can I do with running G20 van chassis? I want a hot rod!

Ever seen the movie Old School?
That van was baaad!
78chev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:51 PM   #27
68GMC454
THE VILLIAGE IDIOT

Re: NEED YOUR OPINION!! What can I do with running G20 van chassis? I want a hot rod!

ok weld the windows, lower it on bags, no biggger than 16 inch rims, mild motor, custom paint with flames of scallops, some killer little windows on the rear panels...would make a cool ride..for th einterior look for a wrecked custom van,,snatch the whole interior.....
Old 09-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #28
1975stepside
Stepside Fanatic!

Hmmm, I dunno how to put the photo right on this forum page I guess, all I can get on is the link to the photo (whic works OK mind you). Anybody know how?

Thanks!
1975stepside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #29
1975stepside
Stepside Fanatic!

Anybody got a pic of that van from the movie "Old School"?.

I poked around a bit online but didn't find one, I never saw the movie, so now I'm wondering what it's like.
1975stepside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:43 AM   #30
killthewabbit
Spear and magic helmet!

First, make sure your picture is hosted somewhere accessible on the internet, not just on your local hard drive. This site just added a gallery, so you should be able to upload a pic there. If not, you can use a free picture hosting site like Photobucket, ImageShack, or Tinypic. Once you have it hosted somewhere, come back to the thread here, and click on the "Insert Image" icon above (looks like a yellow square with a mountain in it), and when the box pops up to enter the URL to your image, enter the URL to wherever you have the picture hosted. That should do it. Just take a little practice the first time.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:26 PM   #31
randyjohn

here's a link to the old-school homepage. you can watch the trailer and the van is on there. it is a dodge tho but still cool. mag wheels, window shades. b*tchin.

http://www.oldschool-themovie.com/

'74 GMC 3/4 TON 2WD LB
randyjohn is offline   Reply With Quote