The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #26
jonzcustomshop
1961 crewcab

Re: So did I do alright?

Ok I was thinking the inner panel-headliner- if they had cut the roof in 2 pieces and widened it.
So did they angle your roof posts in?
I am trying to figure out this chop for mine, my glass guy says that I need to widen the roof, which I don't want to do if i don't have to...
jonzcustomshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #27
Hazieview
Building Dreams out of Dimes!

Re: So did I do alright?

Man I don't know if everyone sees something I dont or what. If the body is solid man that's a damn good deal. I payed $2,000 to paint my truck satin black 2 days ago. Not to mention how much I spent on all my other accessories. I think you could replace that bench seat with a little nicer one, fix that rediculous hood, and sell that sucker for more money than $1,500.

Any way you want to do it you could get your money back easily. If you wanted to part it out, sell it as is, fix odds and ends and resell it, shoot it dont matter.

I see a truck well worth $1,500 because I think you can make your money back if you ever decide to. So Good buy man
Hazieview is offline   Reply With Quote