The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-15-2008, 06:38 AM   #26
Devil Pup

Re: Post ur plans for your truck and see what everyone thinks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray-Bomb View Post
You talking bout the gray bench seat ???

Its out of a 98 crew cab truck, its the one out of the rear I think the front is the same), it wasnt hard to put in, just gotta bolt it in in the front & drill holes for the back
O sweet. do you have any more pics of em done and installed? i want to upgrade my seat. i hate it lol
Old 05-15-2008, 07:32 AM   #27
Devil Pup

[COLOR="Blue"Here are some pics of the headlights that you had asked for. the lenses are kinda dirty cause it just rained but you can still see the lights.[/COLOR]

here's the best shot i could get with the lights off

here is with them turned on low beams

Here's the view from in front of them

and here is the way they light up what is in front of them

and here is a video of the lights and also screwing around after dark
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i205.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid205.photobucket.com/albums/bb158/musicmanmk2004/100_3234.flv">
Old 05-15-2008, 07:43 AM   #28
Dingfodgy
Lemme show you something!!

I kinda like the notion of a modern-classic theme. I'm currently a$$ deep in the LWB to SWB conversion. I've already installed '03 Silverado buckets and put on a new front clip for the ole '67. Ultimate goal is a 3/5 drop, 18" Boze's, Hot Rod Flatz "Olive Green" with simple pinstriping, shaved gutters, smoothed cowl, power 1/pc. windows, and keyless entry w/ poppers. Still undecided on motorvation- it's a toss between a solid SBC w/ Holley Pro-Jection, or finding a good 6.5 oil-burner and making it as bullet-proof as possible. Already got the disc brakes, posi, and TH400 although I would like to get either an Allison-1000 or 6l80e. Interior wise, l'll run the late model buckets with jump seat, relocate the fuel tank out back and slap a pair of JL 10's in it's place. I have already modded a spare glove box door to use as a gauge panel, I just need to save my duckets for a set of instruments. I'll most likely get the Musclerodz billet tailights and a good Phillips or Valeo bi-xenon upgrade kit. I'll shave the turn sigs out of the '67 grill and run a 71/72 bumper with clear lenses and stealth bulbs. Other than that, I really haven't thought much about what I'll do with my truck....I just enjoy driving it.
'95 BMW 325i ("Joy")
Dingfodgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:58 AM   #29
VA72C10
VA72C10

Thanks for the pics! Do you remember what brand those are? FYI the video link isn't working.
VA72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #30
jimmydean

I am picking up where my '69 left off.

Upgrading the suspension with all new hardware, newer steering components, upgraded brakes, air ride kit.

Swapping a diesel motor first, then would like to upgrade to hydro clutch and 5 speed.

Rear disk brakes and stainless lines.

I still have plans to do a Apple Mac Mini install with touch screen, wifi, navigation, and full theater sound. I have all the audio parts I was saving for the '69, but I have a lot of interior work before that happens. That's last.

Classic lines with new technology is the goal. Biodiesel powered, reliable, and clean.
Dropmember front
Dropmember rear
Corvette discs
Restored raised bed

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s....php?p=4295210
jimmydean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #31
Devil Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Thanks for the pics! Do you remember what brand those are? FYI the video link isn't working.
Yeah i cant seem to figure out the video lol. but im not sure what brand they are. i can call my house in cali and ask them to look at the box and let me know what they are. try this link for the video http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=100_3234.flv
Old 05-15-2008, 03:30 PM   #32
Mudder

I am going backwards. Will be removing the cowl hood and going back to the original. I have the ole hood out and washed but needs to be repainted. Maybe in the next few weeks.
Mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #33
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

ttt

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:48 PM   #34
streetstar

I have 3 different trucks going on, but 2 are kind of lying dormant

I am currently tinkering with a '69 longbed - the engine will remain untouched, but i am making the interior more comfortable and easier on the eyes (new dashpad, rubber floor mat, early 90's truck buckets, collapsing the steering column and smaller steering wheel-- as well, i am trying to locate an original AM radio, or radio delete plate for the dash, and i plan to locate a remote mount radio in the glove with ipod capability)

Then, the stance needs an altitude adjustment, and the th350 replaced with a 700, and thats it -- oh, and new weatherstripping, windshield and other assorted trim items

Nonsense! I'm in my prime
streetstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:02 PM   #35
Sinister
Between Trucks...

I'm working on a '69 C-20. Plans include a new motor. Either a 383 or a 350 Vortec roller motor, still haven't decided. Disc brake upgrade. Might also get around to a 3-5 drop at some point. And I'd love to put in a Gear Vendors OD. All this is gonna take me some time to get the $$$ together...
Old 05-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #36
mtndewmaniac66
Do the Dew!

I had big plans to work on mine over the winter, but as luck has it, Xmas took all the reserves, and the Suburban started wandering around on the highway, so it forced me to daily drive my Chevy. Most I was able to do was replace the squealing alternator, and change oil. I will see what is in store for the summer. I still have a project Jeep, and the kids riding toys to work on, (four wheelers and go-karts), and I still have to complete the workshop. There is just not enough time in the day.
mtndewmaniac66 is offline   Reply With Quote