The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
ewoody625

My 1st build 70 CST Project (insert cool name here)

Well I'm a little late at starting this thread as I have already started my project, but I thought why not? Better late then never right? lol. So here it is my 70 CST project.
Little background on my project. I started out with a 71 Cheyene I had wrecked and was gonna fix that. It had rust issues in the normal places, so I set out to find a cab for it. I wanted something rust free so I started looking in the south. I lived in AZ for about a year and saw some nice stuff while I was there, so I looked real hard in that area and got in contact with t korinek he had a cab I was gonna get but ended being no good (not what I was looking for anyway). Well to make a long story short, he told me about a whole truck he had for sale; sent me some pics, price was right and so I made the trip down to AZ to pick it up. Drove straight through round trip 60 hours. I will never do that again. Well its now in pieces waiting to get put back together. I'll get to the pics now lol. It's kind of a take 2 to make 1 project.
Ok not sure how to post notes under pics but anyway the first to pics are the truck before i picked it up. The next is my two trucks of course lol(when I got the new one home). The next two pics are how the truck looked a couple weekends after I had it, tear down started.
Attached Images

70 CST10 long bed in pieces also factory air and cruise(the project)

18 Silverado crew cab 5.3 4x4

My build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=402166
ewoody625 is offline   Reply With Quote