The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-09-2003, 06:52 PM   #26
Pilgrim

Yes, the paint code and option codes are missing on the vehicle. When I had it painted we had to take a door to the paint store to get the paint matched. The interior has a very light gray-gold on the visors and the interior door panels under the upholstery that some one glued on. The seat was covered with an ugly gold material I covered with a south wes style seat. Options appear to be heavy duty radiator, rear springs, side trim, and gauges. Engine is 327 with 2 barrel Rochester. It has a cigarete lighter. The windshield and rear windows had been replaced so I am unsure about the bright trim. The pedals were also gone. There are two gas tanks of about 15 or 16 gallons in the bed with a 3 way switcvh beside the drivers seat. There is a dealer option type low pressure air conditioning unit with the controls about 4 inches out from the dash. Got to get the carb and intake manifold replaced first. My 71 suburban K10 had a leaky 2 barrel carb too. I fixed that by giving it to my sone in NH when I moved south last summer. Sorry to get back to you so late, I was out working so I can support my truck habit.
Old 04-09-2003, 11:45 PM   #27
wild4wheels

If you can get the truck, there is a rusted out 50th sittin in a junkyard in Cedar Rapids! the seat was not bad! had a bunch o stuff that I was trying to buy off of it before I moved down here to KY but they never got me a price.. let me know and I can get you the name and number.

Later,

Wild

Current truck
"Ida Mae" 71 K5 Blazer

Former Trucks
"Loretta" 71 Longbed (AZ)
"Tanya" 69 Stepside (AZ)
"Ferdinand" 71 Longhorn (SD)
"Patches" 67 Panel (IA/ KY)
"Rosita" 68 C30 (KY)

Instagram @Wildforwheels @k5_klub @c10university

Profile pic provided by Jeff Sundance