The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
jablack
Classic Chevy Recycler

My latest, a 68 short step

I got this truck in February. I had sold all of my other trucks except for my daily, an 87 R10, so I figured it was time for a new one. It's a pretty stripped down model. It had a six cylinder and a power glide originally, no trim, and I'm guessing no radio since there's a delete plate in the floor. The seat is in great shape and it had a brand new passenger side inner fender sitting inside. Looked nice after I cleaned out the interior.
Since I got it I have swapped it to five lug, I got some 15x8 rallys and some new tires. I need to sell my 87 so I can put in an engine and trans. I haven't made up my mind on the engine yet but it'll have a 700r4 trans.
Here's a few pictures, from the day I got it till now. Not bad on a shoe string budget and no time.. I got the tires mounted and balanced for a 6 pack of bud light. I'll pay that any day..
Attached Images

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT
1970 Chevrolet C50
1979 Chevrolet C30

Need another 67 or 68 soon...
jablack is offline   Reply With Quote