The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
Huck

HUCK's Garage/Barn sale 6-13-09---KY

Ref my announcement in the message board, I am selling off my truck and Blazer parts inventory and backing off restorations. This selloff will be offered via a GARAGE/BARN sale to be held Saturday June 13 in Bagdad, KY which is about 35 miles east of Louisville. If you are interested in coming to the sale, just let me know via PM so I can have an idea of who is coming. This collection is also available for a "BUY IT ALL" if someone is inclined. Everything offered is driver quality or better with many new and some NOS items.
THIS INVENTORY AND PRICING IS STRICTLY OFFERED FOR THE GARAGE/BARN SALE AND NOT FOR INTERNET SALE WITH SHIPPING AT THIS TIME!
Some items may be available after the sale and I will update accordingly. I will include some pictures but don't want to waste too much of the boards mips with 130 pics. If you plan on coming and want a pic of a specific item where pictures will actually make a difference, I will respond. (you don't need a picture of a panhard bar!)---hehehehe
This sale is for BOARD MEMBERS ONLY. If cousin Earl wants to come along and bring his 4 kids, their 2 dogs and their goat----my dogs aren't very friendly but they are hungry! You are responsible for anyone you bring. So Mike, keep a short leash on "you know who!" hehehehee
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: doc Truck parts garage sale.doc----#2.doc (21.2 KB, 213 views)
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote