The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-21-2014, 02:41 AM   #51
AZBIG1

Re: Like new set of US Indy mags

You know I've been so wrapped up in the accusations of lying that I never really put any thought to the "scratches". I would like to invite anyone to take a real good look at MY pictures on page one. I cannot see any of these scratches. One wheel does have a light mark, not a scratch. I took these with my cell phone. No way these scratches would be hidden. There is no way these scratches happened during shipping. This coming from the same guy that removed ALL the bubble wrap and 2/3s the foam paper before he took a picture as evidence of bad packaging?!?

I had offered a $100 refund to try and appease the situation. All the while being accused of intentionally misleading with my ad. I still deny any wrong doing.
I will also email anyone my pics as well of the rims. These scratches were not there.
AZBIG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 02:16 PM   #52
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Here is what I see, as a 3rd party.

1. You are being very defensive,instead of working towards resolving the issue. ( I have copies of the private messages fwd to me as well)
2. The original pics posted, the front view was up close, the rear one (where the made in china stamp is located) are much farther away.
3. Perhaps the buyer should had messaged you first, before posting.. however, you are somewhat new to the site and he is essentially out a large amount of money when you look at it from the buyer prospective.
4. I know you both are discussing a refund now. You want to give such and such an amount and he wants to get such and such an amount. The issue he seems to have is that he could had purchased these new for around what he paid for these used ones. I would be a bit irritated as well
5. No one wants to be out the shipping. He has paid for it once, if he returns them, you want the shipping deducted from the amount paid.
6. I really doubt you intentionally misled anyone. The fact does remain that the rims sold are not what you said they are, that is actually fraud. The buyer is willing to work with you and keep them if you can come to an agreement on price. Lets stop being defensive and work on a resolution.
7. You are concerned about your reputation as a new seller. You have every right to be, but the ball is in your court. If you make good on the issue, you will not mar your name at all. Vendors have issues from time to time, so do individual sellers.. It is how it is handled that makes or breaks their name.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:15 AM   #53
swamp rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBIG1 View Post
You know I've been so wrapped up in the accusations of lying that I never really put any thought to the "scratches". I would like to invite anyone to take a real good look at MY pictures on page one. I cannot see any of these scratches. One wheel does have a light mark, not a scratch. I took these with my cell phone. No way these scratches would be hidden. There is no way these scratches happened during shipping. This coming from the same guy that removed ALL the bubble wrap and 2/3s the foam paper before he took a picture as evidence of bad packaging?!?

I had offered a $100 refund to try and appease the situation. All the while being accused of intentionally misleading with my ad. I still deny any wrong doing.
I will also email anyone my pics as well of the rims. These scratches were not there.
Seriously dood, the distance at which you took the pictures no scratches would show.. I also stated previously that i didn't see any shipping damage. The scratches in question would not have happened during shipping, wow we finally agree on something.. I also stated i did remove some of the wrapping in the pic but the rims were still floating around in the boxes along with your so called corner protectors, how may times are we gonna rehash the rerun?

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019

72 3/4T 4X4
4" BDS Lift
33" BFG's
swamp rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:31 PM   #54
swamp rat

Still awating a reply to my Pm.

Swamp Rat build thread :
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=595019