The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2004, 08:40 PM   #1
7gmc2

gmc vs. chevy?

just a question here, and no fighting! i have noticed that more than a few guys and gals here are quick to say that they have or will change their truck to a chevy if all they can get is gmc. well i will be the first to say i love chevy as much as the next guy. my first truck was a 74 chyenne super 1/2 ton w/ 454 and had over 10,000 gvw. it was a real heavy truck but i loved it. so i have to ask why? what is it about gmc's that some people have against them? i personally think that a lot of good gmc's are being thrown aside. here in virginia where i live there are only a few that i have seen running around.( honestly about 10 including mine) but i see 67-72 chevy's every day or every other day. hey i like looking at both of them but from a rare breed point of view the gmc's stand alone. so now i opened this can of worms, so lets here some feedback!
7gmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote