The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2004, 12:17 AM   #1
Josh
He's got mean nasty FANGS!

Concerning Philip Johnson and his repeated harrasment of me and this site.

He repeatedly slams me in emails, and a well known parts supplier is even going along with him on his board... I would like to show you all some of the emails he has sent me for the ones who emailed me backing him up so you can see who you are associating yourselves with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Johnson
I always enjoy a good laugh when I happen to thumb through your little high school project website and see that you have made another fool of yourself.. Grow up little man..
I think Ill join up and let you hassel me again. I always enjoy showing a little kid like yourself that you don't know a thing about trucks. I see by this post, you must be a Kerry supporter. Shame on you, being a little Texan. You should be deported for slamming this guy for supporting Bush!
Stay tuned to see me soon back on line and on the website giving correct advice to your new set of little groupies. I remember when you actually ran a good site. Thise days are long gone.

You may keep me from posting but I suer enjoy watching you continue to through yourself around at guys like in this thread. How about you sending me your address and the next time Im in Texas, we'll meet up and have a few root beers. That is, if you are man enough to have a face to face with someone that you slammed on your site for months and months.

Have a nice day little buddy!

Oh yeah, for the record, I voted for BUSH myself. Sorry your boy didnt win!
This is my reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
I vote nothing but republican, I started this website before I was even in
highschool. I know nothing about trucks or cars, I'm only one of the top
technicians at the local chevy dealership here, so I of course know
absolutely nothing about cars, or anything mechanical as I'm also an ex
aircraft mechanic.... I forwarded this to abuse@aol.com, I told you to stop
harrasing me. BTW I banned your ILIVE4TRUCKS account, have a nice day.

Josh
I lost his previous emails to me in a hard drive crash, They are all much along the same lines. He has told others he was going to sue me for defamation of character before. If you search his posts you can see he tended to cause a lot of trouble. And continues to try so, if any of you see someone who has registered and posts/acts like him, please let me know.

Josh
1969 C-10
1967 C-10 Panel
josh@67-72chevytrucks.com
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote