The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2012, 12:23 AM   #1
BIG ORANGE

I lost everything to FIRE,,,,,

UPDATE ON PAGE 6 thanks to everyone who helped us with parts!!!Jan. 5th I got off work at 3:30 pm,at 3:40pm I recived a call on my cell that my shop was on fire. I charged home as fast and as safely as I could. When turned the curve at the top of the hill the once view of my shop that I always enjoyed seeing when I topped the hill was a burning inferno! I've built and sold trucks and parts for 17 yrs and loved every day of it. I lost my dad in 2001 when he wrecked his 1994 roadking and I had alot of his things on a wall that was a shrine of my dad's life, beside thta was a huge collection of Dale Earnhart memberbiia of plaque's ,pic's and stand ups and other cool item's. I had my 1st truck I bought 17 yr's ago inside and the chassi was 100% complete and rolling. Over all these yr's I had hoarded prisene sheetmetal for the build of this truck in the future. My 2007 Harley Davison was also inside as well as all the plaque's and trophy's the the ole 71 chevy surburban known as BIG ORANGE also garnnish a wall, Every acomplishment of my life in the form of a trophy,plaque,mounted fish,mounted deer and I could go on and on about the this great lost! We had built my 17 yr old son a 69 short bed fleet truck and it was out to paint along with alot of parts that would be bolted on the truck however the black seat,seat belts,black 72 door panels and carpet burnt up. Other than the loss of my Dad in 2001 this has been the worst day of my life!!! Here's some pic.s of the shop,,,,,
Please keep us in your prayer's as we try to put our life back together, I would had rather my house had burnt down than my shop! Got Insurance but it want bring back alot of the things that belong to my late father and all of the neat item's that covered the wall in that 30X40 shop that I poured my life into.................
Attached Images

Things happen for a reason!

Last edited by BIG ORANGE; 10-28-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: wrong pic.s
BIG ORANGE is offline   Reply With Quote