The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-16-2021, 12:51 AM   #1
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckle-nurse View Post
pm sent
At this time we are only offering shipping in the Cont. U.S., do you have a lower 48 address to use for receiving parts shipments? Will check on the availability of the OE steel vacuum lines and air cleaner stud/wing nut per your 72 BBC 402 parts request in the morning, currently our only on hand 71-72 style OE throttle return springs are listed in the below linked f/s thread paired/offered with the matching OE accelerator cable to carb mounting brackets. Mel

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=821213

Attached Images

Classic Bowties is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 08:31 AM   #2
WETOWM

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

ok let me know what pulley you have thanks
WETOWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 09:56 AM   #3
knuckle-nurse

Let me know what you want for the acc. brkt and spring as well as the other parts listed in the pm. I do have a US shipping address.
Thanks
knuckle-nurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 07:34 AM   #4
tjc

I will take one of the high humps, don't care which color, ship to 52601. also sent private message
tjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 01:24 AM   #5
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc View Post
I will take one of the high humps, don't care which color, ship to 52601. also sent private message
The orange BBC/Th400 high hump tunnel cover is underway, your package went out via FedEx home delivery service on Fri. 11/26 and the expected delivery day is next Thu. 12/02. Thanks again for the order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 09-13-2022, 09:00 AM   #6
steinepstein

We have one available in our below linked OE Big Block Parts f/s thread, the 506 dk. olive 402 BBC/TH400 high hump "No Hole" tunnel cover is pictured in post #169. Have a look and let us know, Mel

I'll take the high hump listed above. Thank you.
Old 09-13-2022, 09:58 AM   #7
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinepstein View Post
Okay you got the 506 Dk. olive BBC high hump pictured in post #169, your Fedex home delivery shipping cost is $43.56 (29"x20"x7" @ 9 Lbs.) to IL. Zip 60042. The total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Tue. 09/13, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the part ready for shipment. Thank you, Mel
Old 09-13-2022, 09:48 PM   #8
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinepstein View Post
The 506 Dk. olive BBC high hump tunnel cover is underway, your package went out via FedEx ground service on Tue. 09/13 and the expected delivery day is next Mon. 09/19. Thanks again for the order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 10-08-2022, 11:22 AM   #9
GSFMECH
On the road

Hi, I was wondering if you would happen to have these items with the red arrows available separately?
Attached Images

Castro- 72 SWB. Ochre and White. 496/400 turbo, GV OD ,Dakota Digital dash , tilt, Vintage Air, PS, hydro boost, factory buckets, console, QA-1 Coil over suspension, 20/20"Billet Specialties Magnetos

72 SWB. Med blue. 454/400 turbo, tach, tilt, Stock AC, PS,PDB, factory buckets, console, ECE 4/6 drop w/ 2" blocks and C-notch, 20/20"Coys- Crashed and destroyed by drunk driver Sept 2019. New 72 build in the works.

My new build thread "Castro"
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=820934

My old build thread, the blue truck
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=271489

www.louisianaclassictruckclub.com
GSFMECH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 12:36 AM   #10
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSFMECH View Post
Hi, I was wondering if you would happen to have these items with the red arrows available separately?
Hey Mike, sorry about the delayed response, just came across your above replies while searching back thru some older f/s threads this morning. We can offer you three of the four BBC SWP A/C compressor mounting brackets (marked @ red arrows) for $145. if still needing, will ship the three pictured brackets for $11., if interested our payment options are listed in top post, confirm preferred method and we'll get that info returned to you. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Old 10-28-2022, 03:54 PM   #11
GSFMECH
On the road

TTT, Mel, I don't know if you saw my question above.

Castro- 72 SWB. Ochre and White. 496/400 turbo, GV OD ,Dakota Digital dash , tilt, Vintage Air, PS, hydro boost, factory buckets, console, QA-1 Coil over suspension, 20/20"Billet Specialties Magnetos

72 SWB. Med blue. 454/400 turbo, tach, tilt, Stock AC, PS,PDB, factory buckets, console, ECE 4/6 drop w/ 2" blocks and C-notch, 20/20"Coys- Crashed and destroyed by drunk driver Sept 2019. New 72 build in the works.

Old 12-17-2022, 04:30 AM   #12
GSFMECH
On the road

Pm sent

Old 12-17-2022, 04:54 AM   #13
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Pm sent
Hey Mike, the total and payment info for sending funds on the three BBC A/C brackets pictured in above post #182 has been
forwarded on Sat. 12/17, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the parts ready for shipment. Thanks, Mel
Old 12-17-2022, 08:01 AM   #14
GSFMECH
On the road

Done deal, thanks Mel, see PMs

Old 12-18-2022, 12:28 AM   #15
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Done deal, thanks Mel, see PMs
Hey Mike, the three BBC A/C compressor mounting brackets from above post #182 have been shipped off, your package
went out via USPS priority on Sat. 12/17 and the expected delivery day is next Wed. 12/21. Thanks again for your order
and repeat business, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 02-27-2023, 07:00 PM   #16
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Offering up another solid OE 1970-72 BBC LH exhaust manifold heat shield tin and stove pipe setup, the pricing and payment options are listed in the top post of f/s thread. Thanks, Mel
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2024, 12:48 PM   #17
Dreadnaught

Hello,

I sent a PM for a BBC 72 3 pc. alternator mounting bracket setup and just confirming interest here as well.

Thanks!
Dreadnaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2024, 01:08 PM   #18
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
Hello,

I sent a PM for a BBC 72 3 pc. alternator mounting bracket setup and just confirming interest here as well.

Thanks!
Dreadnaught, your parts total is $194. (72 BBC 3 pc. Alt bracket set $175./Shipping $19.), we have returned a pm with payment info for sending of funds via Venmo on Fri. 07/05. Please confirm/reply to that message with your full shipping address and we'll get the parts ready to go out. Thanks, Mel
Old 07-05-2024, 10:51 PM   #19
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
Hello,

Thanks!
Dreadnaught, your sent Venmo funds were received and the 72 BBC alternator bracket setup has been shipped off, the package went out via USPS priority on Fri. 07/05 and your expected delivery day is Tue. 07/09. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel