The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
Dinos63
chevy only

dbombs53 short box

my buddie (dbombs53)dom-aka mr auto interior king, does some of the baddest interiors in az, we met at a swap meet him and his two boys a few years back and we hit it off . Dom is the duude that did my prostreet interior and its super simple but very cool and clean.After my truck was at his house for a few days he was ready to get his truck bagged. fast foward a few months and i had dom bring his truck over the house.DOM pulled the motor and and sand plasted the and clean up the frame which made thing easy for joe to bang it out,Joe pancake the crossmember, moved the steering box up and notched frame for the steering link, then joe shorted the colum 3" which in the cab is great room.3" drop spindles, disc brakes,and small rear notch.the rear wheels were the wrong bolt pattern so we pulled the axle and i had the centers machined to fit the hub and redrilled 5 on 5 .check it out
Attached Images