The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2008, 04:32 AM   #1
byrd
Union Electrician

LOTS of brand new repop parts for sale

When I started restoring/refurbing factory dashes I kept trying to get better deals on the parts I needed to build my dashes, but I was unable to meet anybody's minimum orders for just dash parts. So I started to peddle a little on ebay to make it possible for me to get the good discounts on the parts I really needed. I now sell enough dashes to get the parts at the prices needed to make it worth my while and I want to dump all my little parts and just concentrate on my dashes. My plan was to try and start a real brick and mortar truck shop, but a last that will NEVER happen, and my priorities have changed and I really need the $$ so all this little stuff needs to go!! I have been selling it off for a whie,but it needs to fgo now!! Just about everything I will be listing is brand new repop parts in the package or box they came in. I will pay the vendors fees to post this thread tonight or tomorrow. I will be adding a couple of things to this list over the next few days to a wekk so check back and see what changes have benn made. I will try and edit the amounts of availble parts as they are sold.

Here is a list of what I have here at the house and ready to go out, I will try and ship everything bought the day of or the next business day after payment is made. I am not sure what kind of response I will get so please be patient with me. I will post pics of anything anyone wants to see,but they are all brand new parts, the same parts every other vendor is selling. All prices are plus shipping, USPS will be used for most if not all shipping, combining of shipping will be acepted and encouraged. Please respond here in the thread only NO PM's they will be ignored.
Thanks for your help....Randy

EDIT 2/21/08 updated list to current amounts availible and added a few more to the list....

6-deluxe wiper knobs $4 each
5- deluxe headlight knob and rod $6 each

1- hood to cowl seals $7 each
1- license plate assembly(base,lens,bulb, and pigtail) $17.50
1- pairs of cab to door seals with mitered corners $18 each
10- 67-70 style waffle style accelerator pedals $6 each
3-waffle brake/clutch pedals $2 each
6- 67-70 style ribbed accelerator pedals with stainless trim $15 each
1- ribbed brake/clutch pedals with stainless trim $10 each
67-72 front and rear windshield stainless trim, shipping will be costly on these are they are in boxes that are 6' long 18" wide and 3'" thick.
EDIT
2-67-70 front windshield trim complete $50
2-71-72 front windshield trim complete $50
2-67-72 rear window trim complete $50

New Edit

Few more parts...

2- complete rubber bumper kits stepside $10.00

1- pair 71-72 clear parking light lenses and gaskets $15.00/pair with gasket
2-pair clear back up light lenses fleetside $8 pair without gaskets
2-pair 69-70 clear parking light lenses with gaskets $15.00
3- new chrome dome lights, base bulb, lens and pigtail. They are new but driver quality do to some very fine marks on them, can ben installed bad side up and will not be noticed. $9 each
Zip:40272
Big Sandy Survivor...

Quote:
We cannot choose the way we die, but we can choose the way we live
Quote:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
Quote:
I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors

Last edited by byrd; 03-03-2008 at 11:52 PM.
byrd is offline   Reply With Quote