The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #1
hfd410

72 Cheyenne super LWB for parts?

I picked up this lwb super with original eng/trans (350/350) from the original owner. It is one of the lesser optioned super's that Ive seen. No tilt or tach and no factory a/c. It was added way back when. I understand that "super" is just trim but typically they have some of these options. It has a nice olive headliner and visors, olive non tilt column, nice olive seatbelts, and wood grain bezel and glove box door. Headliner trim, driver quality. Green door panels are driver quality. Front and rear window trim is really nice. Very small imperfections (one on front, one on back) that will come out easy. I know nothing about the drivetrain other than it was tagged in 1999, was driven to where I found it, and has sat ever since. Clear Texas title. Its all there. No tailgate, has a bale spear and winch. Leaf spring rear end. Cab is decent with passenger side rocker worse than driver. Im not sure if I should part it or sell it whole. Any advice appreciated and I'll start pricing some stuff. If interested in anything just ask...
Attached Images

hfd410 is offline   Reply With Quote