The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2013, 02:59 AM   #1
JD'S 69

Talking My 69 Chevy stepper

This is a picture of my truck I bought about twenty years ago. I bought it from a little old lady I did yard work for. It was her husbands truck, completely stock had the six cylinder and the three on the tree. That was the first thing to go. Any way he pasted that summer, He was such a nice old man. I asked his wife if she wanted to sell his truck. She told me I could have it for $150.00 I couldn't get to the bank fast enough. I drove it home and the very first thing was to put hurst shifter on the floor. Then came the tires and mag rims. I drove it for the next five years without doing to much to it. Then I put a 350 in it and drove the hell out of it, man I could light the tires in all three gears. Then it got parked, not forgotten I had a dream to make it very cool. I started buying parts every time taxes came, I bought the lowering kit from Cpp. Went with five lug disc on the front drop spindles and five lug rear end. I bought parts and put them on a shelf. Then about three years ago my grandson started showing interest in cars he was twelve then. So we pulled the truck into my shop and started to take it apart. It was not long after that they moved to New Jersey. So it sat there for about a year in pieces. About four months ago I bought almost every thing I need to put it together. So her we go.......
Attached Images

My 69 stepper http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=601095
JD'S 69 is offline   Reply With Quote