The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2006, 01:39 PM   #1
Frizzle Fry

When Free Isn't Cheap Enough...

A guy I work with who knows I'm into the old Chevy's has been telling me about an old truck stuck in the mud on his property in McMinville OR for a few years now. Every time the subject came up I'd say "Get some pics and I'll tell you what you've got." He never did. Eventually by showing him pics of various bodystyles we determined he had a 67-72 GMC.

So the other day he says "I'm moving. If you can get that truck out it's yours." I'm game So I'm dreamin of a 4wd tilt tach buckets A/C At least some parts worth taking if not a builder.

Finally made it out there yesterday and it's a complete 1969 GMC 1500 Super... 2wd zero options and would required some serious hackage of blackberry bushes and relocating of downed trees to get it out to a road. Not to mention the soaked incline it sits on

I was tempted to pull some parts but there wasn't anything I really needed and it was raining so I just snapped a few shots.

Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote