The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2020, 03:44 PM   #13
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Haas View Post
I asked for the simple reason that If I click on a post in this category I do so because I am truly interested in the persons build. I use this as a resource. Many very talented people are sharing what they are doing on the exact same make and model I am working on.

Yet when I click on a new posts on any given build I am more then likely to see what the person ate for dinner, where he spent the last weekend. How he washed his Honda Civic. Hundreds of these types of responses completely bury any actual resource.

This site has a general/social area to posts. If you are unable to see the difference and continue to defend the the lack of structure then perhaps you are the problem .
In that same sense, this post should had been posted in site feedback and not clogging this forum.

Resolution: if you all think a post is not proper, use the report a post feature and let the staff take care of it. Posting publicly asking is the exact same thing that is being complained about.

Thanks and have a great weekend all.