The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2010, 03:26 AM   #1
pugs

60 dodge truck

well i had picked up a 47 plymouth at the start of the year. didnt do alot to it and wanting another truck to work on i sold the plymouth. looked around abit and nothing really around within my budget. so sufring CL one day i seen an add for a 60 dodge truck, and got to thinking when was the last time i seen one of these on the road let alone at any shows. so emails sent, the owner calls and i looked at the truck. it had the 230 flathead 6/4spd it ran and was actually inspected till the end of this month, but it did have an electrical issue as it drained the battery. but the P.O drove to my place. well i wasnt worried about as i didnt plan on running it anyway. well the m/t got sold just last week and i plan on sitting the body on a gen1 swb dakota chassis. will have to shorten the bed alittle. just not sure on what im going to run for m/t yet. will be getting the cab off the stock chassis with in the next week and on to my dollie to do alittle floor and step work. overall from what i had looked at this will need less work then what i have dealt with over the years. actually i have a few spots on the outside of the cab to take care of but i dont plan on any paintwork at all on the outside, just a few primer spots here and there. ok time for the pics

Name:  SANY0297.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  85.7 KB

Name:  SANY0298.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  93.9 KB

Name:  SANY0299.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  86.7 KB

Name:  SANY0300.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  54.1 KB