The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-17-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

frustrating

im sure alot of you saw my post about what color interior to put in the soon to be mine blue 70 short wide. talked to the fella tonight about running the cash over to him tomorrow (i would have done it monday but he had to go out of town and didnt get back till today) and asked him how much he would charge me to drop off the truck at my house. well he kinda waffled on me...something about his son wanting the engine part of the deal...blah blah. anyway he said call me tomorrow and he will have made up his mind. he's actually a pretty cool guy but im a little disappointed. he was really looking for some fast cash and i had to make a decision on the deal he offered quickly (last sunday) cause he had another buyer in mind. after talking to our mutual friend tonight im pretty sure i wont get the truck.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 12:50 AM   #2
qksilver

Re: frustrating

Hey atleast you have a burb to take your mind off the swb, Almost 2 trucks, tons of fun!
qksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 01:26 AM   #3
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: frustrating

Quote:
Originally Posted by qksilver
Hey atleast you have a burb to take your mind off the swb, Almost 2 trucks, tons of fun!
lol yeah. the burb i bought from you is going to my oldest son. which will leave me with only a 71 burb, 71 half ton 4x4, 72 cheyenne super, 68 50th 3/4 ton 4x4 (a giant project) and a whole bunch of misc truck parts.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote