The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-03-2014, 09:30 PM   #1
O'l Buck
Recovering Truck Driver

The sickness is back

So I drug home another truck again, to my wife's dismay, she thought I had recovered, I was down to 1 67 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 that has been in the family since I was a little kid, I titled it in my name 30 years to the day from when my Dad titled it when I was just a pup bouncing off the top of the cab when we hit bumps and loving every minute. I was on facebook and saw a 67 C-10 lwb that a guy had started to build up for street racing and lost interest in, felt sorry for it and decided it would go well with my K-20. It has a mild built 454 putting somewhere around 450hp out, lots of nice new parts, etc, but he put it in the small block towers and it has long tube headers, so I can't load it on my trailer with the pipes on it, so it's a little obnoxious I haven't been around the board much the last few years, but I imagine I'll be on here more as I get to working on this hog getting more and more interested every time I start it and put the tires up in smoke. I gotta get figured out what I want to do for suspension on both ends, it's already got disc brakes and 5 lug wheels, so at least that much is done. I think I'll move the motor up into big block towers and put the high hump in the floor.

Chad
South Central Nebraska
O'l Buck is offline   Reply With Quote