The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Big Block
Big Block

1972 GMC Brought it home today!

Just picked up a 1972 GMC Sierra. Mostly original. One family owned. It is factory equipped with tinted glass, tach, ac, ps and pdb. The am radio still works and it has working dealer installed cruise control. Need mostly cosmetics. AC still works. Was converted 134. I'm pretty happy to have found this locally. Its was posted on Craigslist. I took a half day off work on Friday afternoon and was looking for trucks for sale. The add had only been on there for 3 hours and I was one of the first ones to call and email him. Pretty luck I got a shot at it. Nice originals are getting hard to find. Over all pretty nice truck with little rust starting to show in the rockers and in the core support under battery box. Very happy with it. Just over 109000 miles. The engine was freshened up a couple years back due to low compression in one cylinder. Run well. Recently had duals exhaust installed. My plans are to work on the cosmetics and enjoy driving it.
Attached Images

Big Block is offline   Reply With Quote