The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
bigblock73
yeller

my turn for show and tell..

Well I have been making some progress on Yeller as of late. A couple weekends ago I got the drivetrain back in the frame (for the second time), and since then, I have been adding the necessary components...as time and money allow. I have painted and installed the Sanderson headers, painted the Alan Grove brackets and put on the alternator, and installed the Lokar dipstick. Friday I finally received my valve covers, so I had to throw them on along with my carb and aircleaner to see how it all looks. Now I realize I need a drop base air cleaner since it looks rather tall and hood clearance might be an issue. Today I ran my fuel line from the cell to the pump, and will begin shoerly running it from the pump to the carb.

Anyhow, just wanted to give an update since a few of you have been asking, and now that I have something to show.

BTW - please ignore the dusty frame, it will get washed soon.
Attached Images

bigblock73 is offline   Reply With Quote