The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
Rokcrln

Need Pricing info "Slow build" is going!

Not for sale yet so don't post asking please!

Ok here is the thing I have way to many projects to get to so I figure it is time to get rid of a few. Problem is I have no idea of what to ask so please help with pricing info.

The truck is "Project Slow Buld" a 71 swb C10 bagged and body dropped truck. It is not in running order but has had tons of work done to it and is not that far off from completion. I just don't have the time or drive for this one any more. It was started over 8yrs ago and I have just lost interest.

The cab is now rust free and has new rockers (inners and outers) and cab corners. It has been body droped 2" for a lower ride heigth while still keeping corect steering geomatry. The rest of the body is in great shape and would just need to be sanded and painted (it is that good). I mounted a good set of buckets seats by fabbing new floor mounts that are reinforced from under the cab. The bottom of the cab has been seam sealed and under coated so it is ready to go. The frame has been Z'd behind the cab 4" and both frame ends have been adjusted for the 2" body drop so the bumper line back up. The bed floor has been sectioned 6" (see pic) to allow for body and frame mods. I had a SS fuel tank built by Fat Man fabrication's that is set up for the frame steps as well as an in tank fuel pump with baffels for a EFI motor.
Suspension up front has 3" Bell tech drop spindles, ECE disk brakes, big sway bar and ART's bags. The rear has ART's bags, ECE shock relocator as well as their adjustable panard bar. The rear end is a fully rebuilt 5 lug 12 bolt with 3:43's and an Eaton Posi that has never seen the road. The motor is a crate 350 with under 6K miles in it and a great working turbo 350. Tires are the same as what comes on the Vipper, 335/35/17's out back and 240/40/17's up front. The rims are custom built 17" vett style ralleys that are 11" in the rear and 8" in the front with the correct back spacing but I do not recall just what it was. I also have I think every part bagged and taged for this truck so their is not alot of stuff to buy in order to finish it up. I am sure I have forgotten alot but this should give a good starting point.

Here is a small list of the hard cost items items.
SS.fuel cell with intank pump $1300
17" rims $550
tires $1400
12 bolt $1200
Drop spindles $200
Disk set up $500
Shock relocater $60
super track bar kit $110

I am thinking in the neighbor hood of $4500 as is. What are your thoughts?
Here are a fe pic's
Kevin
LFD Inc.
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote