The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2008, 04:30 PM   #1
special-K
Special Order

I want one of these...

I can no long deny this urge.Everytime I see one of these I just feel something.It may not make sense or seam to have a practicle use,but I just have to face it.I`ve always,like most guys,had a thing for big rigs.They`ve always been there and it would be neat to need one so you could do one up the way you like.I see guys collecting vintage big trucks and think I`d like that if I had a place to keep it.I`ve been tempted to buy some I`ve seen over time.One I remember is a long frame Needlenose`61 Peterbuilt tractor with an added single sleeper.I was thinking to put a dump bed on it.
But,these trucks right here...I think are perfect for me,or anyone else,to cover a couple areas of likes,Big Rigs and 67-72s.Kind of like when it hit me how cool a Harley Servicar would be to have to cover the Bike and Pickup interests,or an El Camino SS396 to cover the Muscle Car and Pickup interests.
What do you all think?

...other than too small.Can anyone help this?duh?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 04-08-2008 at 04:36 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote