The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2008, 10:51 PM   #1
see ten
WTB this ad

Sat pics (10-18) Canton cruise, Noble show and a low mileage pickup.

Hey guys! We had a busy day around here today! We went up to Noble for a lil car show that was going on and then we we shot on down to Canton for their last cruise of the year. I met board member sdailey and we shot the breeze for a few minutes. Anyway, Here's what I got for ya this week!

I've been seeing this truck parked under the same shed for the last 17-18 years. It was a one owner truck with all the original paperwork. This cowboy recently bought it and apparently is trying to flip it for some quick cash. It's a 70K actual mile truck with a 350. It appeared to be super solid and straight but I didn't break out the magnet. He was asking 4K for it.

I thought I had a pic of the engine but apparently I didn't shoot one....This thing still had the smog pump hooked up on it.

I'll be happy to pass his phone # on to anyone who might be interested in it. (Disclaimer...I don't know the owner or have anything to do with this truck.)

Shot this on the way to Canton.

This one was priced at $8500.

Cool.

Serious.

One for Brian and Jill!

Yeah!

see ten is offline   Reply With Quote