The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
mparcel

One more time - Grand dads 72 C10

Here is a picture of the truck I inherited from my Grandmother who recently passed away. My Granddad was the original owner in 72 and he passed away in 75. It has 38000 original miles – original tires – 350 with 4 barrel Rochester carb – I put new plugs and wires and did the carb kit and it started right up. It has a automatic turbo something transmission – 2 wheel drive – no air (didn’t need it in North Dakota they used the heater most of the year) – no tach – but everything else – heavy front and rear springs – factory pinstripe – The paint is yellow and it is all yellow except the pinstripe which is white – it has chrome hubcaps with yellow bowties and accent (same color as the truck). The interior is black vinyl. Driver’s side rocker has some surface rust not all the way through. Don’t know what else to tell you – now Mr. Moderator I am not going to ask those questions I did on my last post so please bare with me – in your opinions should I invest my time and money to work on it and take care of the little things to bring it back to factory original or should I just drive it like it is until it finally dies? Thanks to all who responded to my last post and my apologies to the Moderator – I know you have a job to do and I should have read the rules – I have never been very good at reading or rules for that matter.
Attached Images

mparcel is offline   Reply With Quote