The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Chevysdominate

Megasquirt fuel injection system SBC 1000obo

I have a fuel injection system i put together for a project, but no longer need. It consists of a Cutler/Holley #9901-203 intake manifold, 42 lbs/hr smp injectors(350-500+ hp), 1000 cfm progressive linkage throttle body, Megasquirt 2 ver 3 ECU, 2 pressure regulators one adjustable one static, high pressure and low pressure aluminum fuel filters, walbro inline high pressure fuel pump, all necessary sensors and weather pack connectors, all necessary manifold fuel plumbing, liquid filled fuel pressure gauge and a partial wiring harness. I also have a dell c600 laptop with a new battery and cables for tuning as well as a palm m105 pda for ecu monitoring that will go with it. The injectors were new when the system was built and have less then 1000 miles on them. The megasquirt ecu was professionally assembled and is the latest version available last time i checked. I also have a small cap electronic distributor and new coil that's needed if you plan on adding electronic timing to the system. Google megasquirt if you dont know what it is.

I built the fuel injection system for a 406ci motor that i had in a hot rod. The hot rod is no longer in one piece and is being restored. The motor and tranny came out for a jag xj12 swap and I decided to put a carburator back on the motor. I'm going with an lsx motor for my next build and don't plan on building any 500+ horse gen 1 small blocks in the near future, so it should go to someone who will use it. It ran perfectly once tuned correctly for the engine and started great even in the cold. This system is not for the beginner that wants a plug and play setup. This setup requires above average knowledge to put together.

I'm asking a 1000obo, buyer pays shipping. I might consider separating the system if enough people are interested in individual pieces. I know trades over long distances is not possible in most cases, but I'll also consider trades/partial trades if you have something I looking for. A short list of stuff: 1960-1966 chevy truck parts including fenders, big back window cab, shortbed fleetside bed, any type of restoration parts for a 60-66 chevy truck. I'm also looking for a heavy duty overdrive 700r4, 4l60e, 4l80e, t56 or similar chevy trnasmission. Older 4x4 project pre 1973 chevy/jeep/?. Maybe even some series one xj? jaguar parts? Some tools i'm currently looking for dry saw, metal cutting bandsaw, plasma cutter, tig, floor drill press, mill/drill, cabinet sand blaster, wood planer, jointer, table saw. Well that should give you a good idea of the types of trades i'm interested in. Let me know what you might have. Buyer pays shippingPlease feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Last edited by Chevysdominate; 03-08-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Chevysdominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #2
Chevysdominate

Re: Megasquirt fuel injection system SBC 1000obo

Bueller..........bueller............bueller
Old 03-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #3
70 Suburban
Rods

VERY INTRESTED LEME SEE WHAT i CAN TRADE. iN WAHT COMBO DO YOU WANT FOR TRADING PARTS OUT RIGHT
70 Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:21 AM   #4
Chevysdominate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70 Suburban View Post
VERY INTRESTED LEME SEE WHAT i CAN TRADE. iN WAHT COMBO DO YOU WANT FOR TRADING PARTS OUT RIGHT
Just depends on what you got
Old 03-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #5
Chevysdominate

Sold