The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
kris's66lwb
resident wrencher

pics

hey yall are gonna have to help me post some pics:bansex:
kris's66lwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
ClassicAutoResto
Rust Buster

Re: pics

Kris,

Someone on here last night posted a link to microsoft powertoy image resizer. I can't find the link now in the posts, but i downloaded form that link and it works GREAT!!! Can whomever posted that resizer link post it again?

Jerry
ClassicAutoResto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #3
ClassicAutoResto
Rust Buster

FOUND IT!!! Frizzlefry posted it last night on "post your pics" Last page it says click here in his post. That link will let you download the resizer, The rest is simple. Jerry
ClassicAutoResto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Do you have a web host for your photos, for example yahoo photos or webshots, photobucket, etc.? If you do not, get set up with a web host for hosting your photos. There are many available, that are free.

Do you have photos saved on your computer? If so, and you have got yourself set up with a photo host, upload your photos into your online photo host.

When posting a reply, click on the Go Advanced. When the screen refreshes, click on the paper clip (attachment) icon. When the screen refreshes, click on the Browse icon and pull the photo you want to upload. You are allowed to upload 5 photos per post. After the desired photos are uploaded, close this window. If you want to check your photos, click on the Review Post icon and a draft of your post will appear.

If you have made it this far, you are basically done. Repetition will help you navigate through the process quicker and more efficiently. FYI, this post will probably be moved to FAQ sections.

I hope this helps.

Tony
LILRED66 is offline   Reply With Quote