The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
prg machine

Vent the heat!!

Since you all here seem to be mechanicaly inclined and do a lot of your own work, I think you can relate to my little rant earlier this morning
Goes like so. :::: A blowhard know it all braggin fool here at work decided he wanted a Hot Rod about a year or so ago,,,, Got a kit T-bucket bolt together everything, had a motor built and a tranny and a rear end and sent it to the paint shop, the electric shop, the upholstery shop, the stereo shop etc. etc. etc. etc. All over town and barely lifted a wrench, or his fat A** off the couch.
Now I get to here back from other co-works here WOW ya otta see it!!! That cars gonna win some trophy6s!! He sure did a good job on buildin that T!!! ETC> ETC>
It seems the guy is kinda leading folk on to believe he did it himself.... Makes me ill to hear it!!!!

SO:::::: I spoke up:" Ya mean all of the people he PAYED to put it together did a good job!"
I'm probly ota line but at least I got to say it...

Anyone else experience these cases????
prg machine is offline   Reply With Quote