The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2003, 05:46 PM   #1
Tracy Focht

my truck for sale...

I know, I know...after all this new stuff, and alot of hard thought, I have decided to sell my '70. Plan to stick it on Ebay tomorrow...so if you know anyone interested, give them my email.
Asking $10,500.

Truck has a brand new paint job done by TDS Customs in Winfield, KS. Replaced fender, new rockers and shaved chrome off. Burgundy in color up top with white on bottom with custom painted tribal flames down the side. Flames go all the way around cab and bed inside, and marble grey graphics inside flame. New Chevrolet tailgate band, new windshield and rubber, and door seal rubber. New window tint.
All steel Goodmark hood, 16 gal aluminum fuel cell mounted underneath bed with Holley black fuel pump, braided 8-an fuel line to carb. Access hole to
Fuel cell is cut into bed, was going to build custom door and have bed Rhino lined (will not be done for sale)
Interior has split seats with console and cup holders, 5” tach with shift light and separate oil/temp gauges all new. New carpet a year ago, and new Grant steering wheel. Wheels are 15x7/15x10 Cragar street star with BFGoodrich tires.

Drivetrain:
Motor was just built by Morton Racing Engines of Coweta, Ok and installed in February, so has less than 3000 miles. Motor is a 2 bolt main 406, Eagle rotating assembly with cast steel crank, SIR 6.0” eagles rods, JE/SRP forged pistons and file fit rings.
Pioneer damper and chrome two piece timing chain cover, 11:1 compression with Comp 294 solid cam (248@.050 and .560 lift) with Comp Pro Magnum 1.6 rockers, Comp pushrods. Dart Pro 1 aluminum heads, 215cc runners and 2.05/1.60 vales, 72cc combustion chambers, performance valve job and double checked by Morton’s before assembly. HPC coated Edelbrock RPM intake, ½” spacer and Holley 750 HP series race carb.Aluminum water pump and radiator,Edelbrock braided carb kit with plate, MSD Pro Billet distributor and brand new MSD6AL box, brand new Accel 8.8mm wires. HPC coated headers into 2.5” pipe into 40 series Flowmasters.
Tranny is TH350 by Transmission Plus of Stillwater, built for street/race, brand new Torco 3500 stall into 4.11 12 bolt rearend with mini spool.
Truck is awesome street truck, with 13.21@100 MPH ET’s un-tuned so far this year. Truck is easily capable of 12’s on motor alone.
Email with any questions to tfocht@kicker.com
Attached Images

Tracy Focht is offline   Reply With Quote