The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-26-2004, 08:58 AM   #1
rolm

For Sale: 1970 C-10 _PARTS_ Truck

1970 C-10 shortbed stepside. 6-lug wheels, 250L6/3sp manual. Truck is currently completely disassembled. Located in Rhode Island.

This was a parts truck that I bought a few years ago, but then the deal for the actual project truck fell through. Since then it's been hanging around eating up lots of space, and it's time to go.

The cab is on a dolly (dolly is included). I have welded in bracing and started exploratory surgery on the floor, but then decided it was beyond the amount of work I was willing to do to fix it. I have 90% of the repair panels for the floor, just not the last bit at the rear of the cab (under where the tank goes).

The frame and bed are rusty but repairable.

Pricing:
Cab, doors, bed, rolling frame, 250L6, 3sp manual, box of misc chassis parts: $100, but you have to take _everything_. I know the bed is worth more, but it's the bait to get you to take the rest of the stuff. No guarantees on engine/trans, I never heard them run.

90% of misc. new repair panels to fix the floor: $200

2 hoods (one kinda rusty, one mostly rust-free) : $100

L/R fenders, need typical corner repair, not bad rust: $100 for both

Tailgate, dented but not terribly: $50

Radiator support, slightly rusty: $50

Or, you could take _everything_ for $400.

I would prefer local pickup, of course. I will try to get some pictures of it over the weekend to post.

Email: rolm@cox.net
rolm is offline   Reply With Quote