The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2007, 02:27 AM   #1
raiden7800
Straight "6" Shooter

OE Accessories sheet questions

I just got lucky as heck today. I leaned my seat forward so I could access the gas tank, and I just happened to catch out of the corner of my eye, the original equipment listing paper with trim, engine, paint... etc, you know what I am talking about. Anyways, I found out that my 65 LWB has the custom cab (my trim is all missing), has the deluxe heater, has the 2 speed wipers, and heavy duty rear springs. It used to be off-white and maroon in color. I am just wondering what some of the information on this page means. I decoded some of it, and found out that it has 3.73 gears, the warner gear 3 speed trans, and the original 170hp 292. What I am trying to figure out, is it says P/S, which I am assuming is power steering, and it has the letters AJ below it. My crank pulley has a spare pulley slot on it, and I was wondering how I would be able to tell if my truck had power steering, or air conditioning. I have that big huge black thing under the hood with the fan under it, and I am just confused. The paper I have is not completely in 1 piece, and parts of it are missing obviously, so I dont have, or dont think I have the listing for A/C. I can see a few numbers that dont have a listing on top of them because it is missing. If anyone has a template of one of these sheets, I could fill it in and find out some more info, if not... can someone help me?

If you listen intently, you can hear a FORD rusting in the distance.

My LUG NUTS take more TORQUE than your HONDA makes!
raiden7800 is offline   Reply With Quote