The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2006, 08:01 PM   #1
Medicanman71
Account Suspended

Exclamation Pros and Cons of Rhino Linings

I'm thinking about it. I dont have a hard top anymore and usually dont zip in the sides of my top, actually i zipped them out after i installed the top and havent zipped them back in since. I'm in central cal so it doesnt rain much at all. When it does, it's usually not for long and dries out pretty quick. I need to pull the carpet and foam from the front and make sure nothings rusted worse then just surface rust as far as floor pans go etc. Assuming nothings bad since the back of the tub/bed is pretty good/rust free.... then as said i think i want to have it lined. I did a diy spray on in the back years ago and its flaking now. I had a boss who had a rhino lining in the back of his dakota sxt and it was a real clean finish and didnt look sloppy at all. As said since the back isnt enclosed i'm not really thinking about or wanting a nice carpeted finished etc.

Pros vs. cons?
Does anyone have one or something similar?
How much should it cost?
Please post pics if you have had your bed lined and have any or just give me a link to an already existing post about this. i havent found anything searching.
Medicanman71 is offline   Reply With Quote