The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-04-2003, 10:28 PM   #1
fatbob72

for sale

Hello,

I have a 1969 k20 3/4 ton 4x4 forsale.
I had it restored in 1999, new paint and had the bed rhino lined, interior redone , new carpet and the seat have been reapolstered bench seat and the door skins,new auto meter phantom gauges in the org face plate.also has a custom auto sound stereo w/a ten disc cd player w/a 200watt amp and bass shaker speakers under the seat and two spekers in the dash and two kicker panel speakers. Moter and drive train has been rebuilt, used to have a 3 on the tree shifter in the colum, but has been took out and now has a 350 turbo trans that was rebuilt and a rebuilt 205 np tranfer case, had new drive shafts made for it . its a great truck i have one best 4x4 at a couple of car shows in 1999 . Today It has some trouble spots, the body guy was surrpose to put a new rocker panel on the driver side , he didnt so theres a hole in one rocker and it needs a brake job other then that its a great truck. looking to get $5500 for it or best offer, or trade for jeep cj, wragler of same price and in good conditions.

Email me back if interrested thanks alot.. have more pics , but have to load them in frist sorry.
Attached Images

fatbob72 is offline   Reply With Quote